Highly Rated Criminal Defense in Iowa City
Eric D. Tindal, attorney at Keegan, Tindal & Mason, graduated from the University of Iowa, College of Law with distinction in 2000. Mr. Tindal has focused his career in defending people charged with crimes. He has significant trial experience including multiple First-Degree Murder trials. Mr. Tindal has been fortunate enough to defend people in both State and Federal courts as well as on Appeal to the Iowa Supreme Court, and the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Tindal has worked in association with the firms of Tindal Erdahl Goddard & Nestor; Saylor & Tindal in Williamsburg; Tindal & Kitchen in Washington; and was a founding partner of Nidey Erdahl Peterson & Tindal in Cedar Rapids and Williamsburg. He served nine years in the United States Army Reserves as a Respiratory Specialist; and has been a member of the Iowa State Bar Association, the Iowa Trial Lawyers Association, the Iowa Association of Justice, the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, and the National College for DUI Defense, and Dean Mason Ladd American Inn of Court.
Because of his extensive knowledge and experience in Criminal Defense Mr. Tindal has been asked to speak at many seminars and is frequently contacted by other attorneys for information or advice.
- 60% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- Honors: University honors
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: history
- Model Legislation Model Health Information Disclosure Act, The University of Iowa Journal of Corporation Law, 25, 1999
Honors & Awards
- Core Member, Criminal Law Section, Iowa Trial Lawyers Association, 2004 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- U.S. Army Reserves, Respiratory Specialist, 1990 - 1999
Past Employment Positions
- University of Iowa Hospitals, Respiratory Therapist, 1993 - 2000
- Washington County Hospital, Respiratory Therapist, 1997 - 2000
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Lawyers Project